In no particular order:
extend QLineEdit-- done a different way (for now)
- do concept drawings of settings dialog
- integrate logger and options module
- remove dependency on psearch -- it really is that simple a program!
fill in stubs for various port actions; install/upgrade/delete and prepair for various capabilities that need further development *wink*-- mostly done and evolving ability to select items by means not tied to the mouse pointer location consider a better name then port_viewer.py-- renamed pkgviwer.py begin work on the ground work to begin the German translation
- performance tests of our background process handling
mock up of NPM_MainWindow in style number 2-- done, minor changes to go (mostly educational advancements
- gui for cvsup/csup/portsnap operations
replace search box and refresh button with tool bar in mock up layout tabbed about dialog, kde-style
S'all I can think of right now. I know I really need to look deeper into Qt's layout handling and widget geometry related facilities not to mention the coordinate system.