What's on your list of dealbreakers when it comes to romantic relationships?
Live Journals Writer's Block
- If she's a bitch, just plain cruel, or has no feeling for other people (Gee, sounds familiar), then I'm more likely to regard her with contempt more then anything else, just like everyone else with that kind of attitude towards others.
- If she is a Bimbo, or worse a first class / major bimbo... that is an end to almost all romantic interest on my part lol. Bimbo = common name for the type of girl that usually gives me a _H_E_A_D_A_C_H_E_ in the long run. I don't mean the woman has to be a rocket scientist or something like that, but some common level of intelligence and attention span is a must!
- If she (or I) is only interested in sex or that's the primary goal in/nature of the relationship. For me, things have to go much deeper then that to be lasting, let along develop a romantic tone. I'm a guy, so such things obviously cross my mind eventually, but still I would take the effort for her mind, body, and soul: not solely for the sake of a home run.
- If she's currently involved with someone or married, then that's a no go: automatic mental disconnect (my brain generally raises the off limits sign).
- If she can't love me for who and what I am, deals off.
A hopeless romantic is not the same as a hopeless flirter. A hopeless romantic dreams of who they will spend the rest of their life with and what the two of them will do together. They want to be romanced with sweet simple things and the thoughtful amazing surprises. They dream of being loved but also loving somebody. They don't just want somebody to hold them. they also want to hold someone. They realize that love isn't just about one person but both people. they are hopelessly in love with being loved AND loving back.