What vacations would you most like to take in the next five years?
Live Journals Writer's Block
0. A tropical island, toes in the sand, and not a care in the world....
1. Visit Tennessee, see them beautiful mountains again and go campin' out in nature for a bit, then meet up with a few friends out on the lake :-)
2. Hit the U.K. and go exploring, get lost and get a lit' bit wild and crazy ;). Then meet up with a few e-friends made in [SAS], I've always had this strange picture of us in my head, of us staggering home from a pub, and singing loudly ^_^.
3. Visit Germany, maybe see if their are any English friendly tours of Berlin that show off the cities varied architecture; then visit some of the museums in/around Berlin and München. I think I would need to be 500% more fluent in the language to pull that one off though :-/.
4. Canada, women, whiskey, and fishing.... could you ask for more? Plus an old friend is from Newfoundland, and would warrant a visit!