Been cleaning up my home directory a bit, particularly ~/Projects and the dumping ground in ~/2besorted lol. I've managed to find a lot of old notes, even have imported a couple saved items into del.icio.us. While I've mostly dropped all my bookmarks, there are still a few files with old bookmarks in them. I merged them, using the old `cat files | sort | uniq > newfile` method ;). Sometime I've gotta shift through them and see what's worth keeping. Since ma.gnolia's great lossage, I've still have been maintaining the habbit of using Google and my brains limited RAM as a substitute for bookmarking >_>.
I've also taken some time to sort out the change over from Subversion to Git on NPMs source forge page. Last night, I started work in converting my updater.sh to Python... figured to dub it 'neo' and incorporate it as part of NPM. Hey, I've always wanted to remove portupgrade from the picture... lol. The neo script is basically meant to be comparable to portmaster or portupgrade, and whatever century time brings me back to Neo Ports Manager, will likely serve as the backend. However, I must admit, unlike NPM, this part is somewhat of a selfish agenda at heart: it will be able to do more then my updater.sh can without help.
Finally found the time to add a few pages to the wiki being setup with the Encapsulated Package Installer project. The stuff there is still mostly bare, because I've been focused else where's the past couple of days. Mostly the content added was centred around development tasks, going to have to settle down and plan out what changes need to be made. All in all, things have been moving foreward. When it comes to my personal projects, EPI has the lead seat, and the rest are enqueued, in terms of programming.
That being said, of course I have my strokes of working on other things when shorter periods of time are free: the odds and ends, hehe.