- Apple keyboard stopped inserting characters into Safari.
- Can't move Apple keyboard in floating mode, had to restart Safari.
- For a while, Safari wouldn't drag from dock in order to go split screen.
- Split screened Safari and Google News - G.N. would no longer accept input events until I stopped split screen.
- Lockscreen in portrait mode, but iPad in landscape mode, until unlocking.
And that's just since getting home from work. Notably most of these revolve around operating system components, text input, and multitasking: the keyboard, the browser, and an application that embeds the browser.
I guess it's time to rebootenze the fruity device, again.