Possible signs that I have strange, or at least varied tastes: when my debate of what to cycle back to reading includes:
- Cow boys, writers, cyborgs, and interdimensional adventure.
- Gothic love-horror, and a side of witches and gaslighting.
- Horn dog comedy with a side of heart rending drama.
Also on that note:
- The Whirlwind in the Thorn Tree is an excellent series of novels, enough so that started reading it a second time. Enough years have passed for details to start to fizzle.
- The House in Fata Morgana is one of the better executed long form visual novels, but it’s story has plenty of twisted shit.
- Edelweiss is both a hilarious visual novel, and one that may leave a lasting impression on your tear ducts.
I’m also pretty sure that combing reading, and snacking, would cause massive death glares from the hounds…lol.